Thursday, January 10, 2019

Hello!

Hello,

CALENDAR FROM MY GIRLFRIEND FLO!


What is up with you so far today? We are good here. I just finished up some yard work behind Chris's house and I just fed the fur-babies.

Elise is in the main house reading and it looks like our rain chances are not good for more rain. 

I got a very nice gift from my girlfriend Flo yesterday. I love it very much. She sent me a calendar  for 2019 the is titled "A History Of Racial Injustice" . Wow, it is a powerful calendar. I will take a picture from it and I will post it monthly. I am one very lucky and blessed to have my girlfriends look out and care for me.

My shorty and I are going to go to the movies to see " Ben Is Back" it is going to be a good one for sure. Hope that you are doing well? 

EDDIE AND FRIEND

MICHELLE OBAMA


Later..Jessie 

Flo, thank you so much for the lovely calendar. Wow!

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Adoro la pittura di Michelle Obama!

Jessie said...

Si, si fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...