Saturday, January 5, 2019

Afternoon!

Afternoon!



WE ARE TALLING ABOUT MAKING A TRIP TO THE CABIN.


How are you doing? We are good here. Just got back from having a good breakfast at "Gus Balones". The place was packed and that is a good thing.

Elise just left to do some grocery shopping before the "Wildcats play at noon. We are also going to watch Seattle and Dallas play this evening. Go Seattle! Dave I am sure that you will be  watching?

Alexa is being nice because she is playing some (Boney) for me. Way to go Alexa. We are having a bit of a electrical problem in Chris's house with his lights in the kitchen. They keep flickering off and on. So I am going to get new bulbs and starters to see it that will fix the problem. I am using the stove vent light and the overhead bar lights.

I just dropped Sister Jayne off so she can take care of a few errands. My playmate is really looking to have a good time at her birthday dinner at Caffe Torino this evening. It should be a lot of fun indeed.

Well, I had better get back over to the main house and turn on the TV for the game. Go Cats! Chat at you later.
 
Ciao.....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...