Sunday, January 20, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


TANGYE AT THE EGG CONNECTION

MIO MOGLIE AT THE EGG CONNECTION


How are you? We are good here.  I have completed all of the tasks that I am going to do today. Now it is time for some football.

Go Saints and Kansas. Woohoo! Don't let me down!

We enjoyed a very nice breakfast with our daughter Tangye at the "Egg Connection" this morning. The food was good and so was then live music.

Elise is in the main house with Chris watching the football game and I am in Chris's house restocking items for next week. I also have the football game on.

We want to thank Sister Jayne for sharing her grilled chicken that she prepared yesterday. It is oh so good especially with a nice boot of "Warsteiner". Ya,Ya!

I will be preparing the scallops later and my playmate will prepare some risotto to go along with the scallops. I am sure it will be delicious and it will go along very well with some football. My sister Marcie is fixing a mess of chili for dinner but she has no interest in football. Chili is some good tail-gating snack.

Gotta Go. Chat at you later.. Woo Dat!

Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Sono davvero stupito di un sacco di arte nera un artista nero.

Loraine said...

Per favore continua a condividere!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...