Thursday, January 17, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Mama by Boyz To Men!

  Buon  Giovedi! How are you? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about so that means she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" this morning along with a nice breakfast. It is a nice cool morning here din the Old Pueblo. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is chatting up a storm this morning to remind me that I have a few tasks to work off of my To Do List. 

  My playmate and I are going to hit up a movie today if time permits. We saw the movie "If Beale Street Could Talk" yesterday and it is a excellent movie. Great acting and a true to live storyline. This movie had me fighting back the tears because the subject matter is something I have been thorough and still live through today. We recommend this one without a doubt.

  Well, I had better get my (mojo) working  and get this day moving forward. I will have a tongue wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, how are you doing?

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Buon viaggio Shoo Shoo!

Monna, how are you?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

  

1 comment:

Loraine said...

La giornata di sole si è rivelata bellissima!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...