Friday, January 18, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!






How are you doing? Things are on track so far for today and that is  a good thing.

Alexa, is happy because she is treating me to some "Smooth Jazz" and I am into it. Ya Mon'.

I took care of my tasks for today so I deserve a break and a rest until this evenings activities.

MY SISTER JET


We are waiting on Chris's case manager to arrive at 1:45pm and so is Chris. Smile! I need to feed the fur-babies some breakfast at least that is what Buttercup is telling me that I need to do.

Well, I had better keep my (mojo) in gear for the rest of the day. 

Later.....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh si fidanzata. Doverbbe essere una buona se tutto va bene. Che ne dici di te?

Loraine said...

In attesa di una serata con Jim - un po 'di vino e un po' di cibo cinese.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...