Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!    
I HAVE NOT!!!!!


Mood: Tired!

Music listening to: Do It

     It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. The coffee is good and I need it this morning. I will hook up my banana and whey smoothie shortly. Any plans for today?

     I got to bed very late last night at midnight! I was working putting the new bed together in "Do Drop In" room #2. I have been working on it since 2:00pm yesterday. It is rough in-between working on it and caring for Chris. I was exhausted when I finally hit the sheets last night.

     I heard from Elise several times during the day and  evening. She and Bobby are having a a nice time visiting with Elaine in the Phoenix area. I am sure that a Mahjonng fest is going on. I worked so much yesterday that I didn't eat anything until around 11:00pm, not a smart move on my part, smile!

     Elise and Bobby will be back tomorrow evening sometime. Angelica will be here this morning and Pam will be here to give Chris a massage. Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. I will complete putting the bed together this morning. I may take a short nap in it to christen it so to speck.

     Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day. Yes, I am behaving myself and I have to tell you it is not a lot of fun, smile!

Later........Jessie

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day. Jet how are those storms?

Loraine, if you are not ready yet it is too, too late.

Shoo and Stu have  a good day.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Ross and Denise, how are you.

Mary and Bob, what is up?

Olivia, stay safe.

Rosie,what is new down under?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...