Sunday, June 16, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a very good one here in central Tucson. I hope that all of you Dad's had a wonderful day?

Elise and I just returned from having a very nice dinner with Paula and Marty. We ate at "Zemans". It is a Ethiopian restaurant that is so good. The (Injera) is so good and spongy.

Thank you Paula and Marty for making our evening a very good one. Elise is now checking her email. I am sure that it will not be long before her feet are no longer on the ground.

Have a good night and enjoy the rest of the day.
Cheers.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Tangye, it was so good to see you today. We are very pleased that you are making progress with you recovery.

Jane and John, sleep well.

Shoo and Stu, we missed you tonight.

Herman, congrats on the new dog.

Flo and John, have a good upcoming week.

Loraine, have a great up coming week.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...