Saturday, June 15, 2013

It's The Weekend! Elise Is Home!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cheerful!

Music listening to: The Boss by James Brown

     It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up soon and on her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and freshly ground. My banana,chocolate and whey smoothie is nice and thick this morning. John will be here this morning to care for Chris.

     Yes, Elise is back! She returned home yesterday at around 3:00pm. Bobby and Elise had a very good time visiting Elaine. They sent me some very nice pictures that I will post to "365 Days With Elise" and I will post a few on the blog.

     Elaine is a very good host and she is an excellent cook as well. She is also very,very easy on the eyes (WooHoo!). Elise said that the Mahjongg fest was very good and she learned a few things while the games were being played. Elise brought me back a few liqueur's and come coffee beans. I am sure that Bobby and Elise had a wonderful time. Thank you Elaine.

     Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are meeting up with Loraine (The Wizard), Jim, Bobby at "Blue Willow" for dinner. After dinner we will all gather here for the "Wizard" challenge to de-throne Loraine. She bears the cap, cape, and wand. Who will be the next "Wizard"?

     Well, I had better get to to it. Have a great weekend and stay safe, happy and healthy.
Later........"Wizard to be"......Jessie or Elise.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a wonderful weekend.

Loraine, bring it my pretty!

Shoo and Stu, have a good day. We will miss seeing you two tomorrow at Zemans.

Olivia, how are you doing?

Sis, what is going on it the GA?

Flo and John, have a good one.

Carol, what are you up to?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

It'll be a test for only the strong of heart!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...