Monday, June 3, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!        
Elise caught me off guard at the  Pops Concert!


Mood: Concerned!

Music listening to: Move On Up by Curtis Mayfield (classic Old School)

    It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day a 4:00am, didn't sleep well, tossed and turned. I am caring for Chris and Elise is deep, deep in her cave this morning. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and I will be making a strawberry, mango. peach and whey smoothie shortly.

    I have nothing planned for today so I will try to chill today if I can. We had a very nice time at the "Pops Concert" at Reid Park last night. We enjoyed the concert with a very light dinner of chicken, baked beans and potato salad. Elise surprise me last night. Instead of having a good bottle of red, we had a bottle of "Gruet Champagne". It was excellent and I was thinking why don't we have a second bottle?

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Monday and be careful out there.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, what is up Wizard?

Jane and John, welcome home.

Flo and John, have a good one.

Monna, how is everyone?

Shoo and Stu, stay well.

Carol, did you get my last email?

Sheila, get ready to say "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas".

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Like Bob Segar says, "Workin' and Practicin'" those moves - only I'm talking about Wizard moves. (=:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...