Thursday, June 13, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How is your evening going? It is still burning up here in Tucson. I tried to get a nap in this afternoon,, but not much luck. The phone kept ringing, dogs barking, so I only got a very short eye close session.

I am going to fix myself something to eat and watch a little TV. I will hit the sheets as soon as Rosemary's shift is over. I hope that I sleep soundly tonight.

I hope that your day was a good one. Have a good evening.
Cheers.....Jessie

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, get ready.

Flo and John, have a good night.

Shoo and Stu, sleep well.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm ready! Be sure to bring along the Wizard cape and hat. I plan to don them again!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...