Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's A Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cha Ching!

Music listening to: Cha Ching!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! What's up? We are back at home from our very short stay at the DDC. I have to tell you that the slots were very kind to us on this short stay. Cha Ching!

   Elise started off by putting in $20.00 in a dollar slot and she won $100.00. We took it and ran, smile. Later I put in $20.00 in a nickel slot and I won $288.00. We took it and ran, smile!

    We played many other slots and would put in $20.00 and if we doubled our money we took the money and ran away. A very good time at the DDC. We used our perks to pay for our overnight stay. Love those perks, yes we do.

     We had a very nice dinner at the buffet for a total of $6:00. You cannot beat that anywhere. Once again we love those perks. We are waiting to see what we get next.

    Elise is on the massage table right now and Chris will receive his next. Elise and I had a very good breakfast at "Gus Balones" this morning prior to coming home.

     Angelica is here caring for Chris. This afternoon Rosemary will be here to care for Chris. Elise, Bobby and I are going to the movies to see " World War Z" at El Con Mall. It should be a good one, it got good reviews.

     Later this evening Elise and I will be meeting up with Jane and John at "Claim Jumper" for Happy Hour. We are looking forward to it.

     Well, I had better get busy. Have a good one.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, howdy! Marcie, I have the book that you told me about on my Kindle now.

Jane and John, see you this evening>

Loraine, WooHoo! Cha Ching!

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Olivia, how are things?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Not quite millionaires but winning is always good!

Sounds like you had a great time.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...