Saturday, June 8, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: At Last by Etta James

     It's the Weekend! (In Vino Veritas). How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. I tossed and turned for some reason last night. Elise is not in her cave this morning, so she will be up soon making her way to the pool. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is working this morning and my banana, peach and whey smoothie looks so good. John will be here this morning to care for Chris.

     We will pack our suitcases today and get ready to fly to Las Vegas in the morning. We will be staying at the Palms this time, a first for us. We will be going to see Bill Maher while we are there.

      I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning and I will get those done while John is here. Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris.

      Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and enjoy the weekend.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, a few more days, eh?

Jane and John, have you Krugied yet? Smile!

Flo and John, stay safe.

Liz, how are you?

Carol, I have not hear from you in a while?

Monna, how are things?

Anne, what is new around your way?

Shoo and Stu, have a good day.



1 comment:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...