Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Flirtatious!

Music listening to: Poison by Bell, Bev, Devoe

     It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and I will make my smoothie shortly. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. That will free me up to run a couple of errands this morning. I will be listening to lecture #11 of my course today.

     It is a nice 70 degrees here in central Tucson but it is not going to stay like that for long. Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and be careful when you are out and about.

Later.......Jessie und Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, did you kill the clock because you lost your "Wizard" hat and cape?

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu,get ready!

Flo and John, have a good day.

Rosie, what is shaking down under?

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Bobby, what are you up to?

Mary and Bob, how are you doing?

Sharon, what is new?

Sandy, how are things?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Revenge is not my bag. Just practicing for the rematch. Beware!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...