Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how has your day been? I got my errands taken care early this morning while Angelica was here caring for Chris.

I completed lecture #11 of my course and I have to tell you it was not easy. I had to take a couple of Tylenol and when Elise got back in she gave me a nice shot of whiskey. I needed it!

Elise is at her book club meeting and I am caring for Chris this evening. It is still 101 degrees right now. It is going to be a hot night here in Tucson.

Normally Elise brings me something back for dinner from where her book club meets. This time I ordered some chicken wings and some cheesy bread from Howie's Pizza. Nothing caught my eye on the menu of the Arizona  Inn.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great night.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, I am glad that you are not into revenge. Whew!

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, got coins?

Flo and John, sleep sound.

Marcia, so good to hear from you on Father's Day. Thank you.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Ooh, your Elise is sweet! Let me know how the dessert is. It looked to die for!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...