Saturday, June 1, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!         
Elise sporting the World Police and Fireman's Game t-shirt for  2013.  Contact me  to get yours today!


Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: All For You by Janet Jackson

     It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up very soon with the aid of her alarm clock. She will making her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is made this morning from freshly ground beans. My smoothie is orange and whey and it is frosty cold. Yeah,boy! John will be here this morning to care for Chris.

      We had a very nice dinner with Bobby at "Cody's Beef and Bean. The food is always good there. I ventured out and had a 22 ounce Porterhouse that was fantastic. Elise and Bobby got the T-bone specials and of course the was a carafe of Burgundy at room temperature. We were sporting our World Police and Fireman's Game tee-shirts. They are really cool.

      Elise and I are going to play "Wii" today. We have not played in quite a while since we have become "Mahjongg fanatics, smile.

      We are going to go to the movies this evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. Well, I had better find something to do, eh? Today starts a new month for "365 Days With Elise". May has been done and it is sitting on the shelf.

       Have a great day and a good weekend.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, what are you doing today?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Sis, it was good to hear from you yesterday, it has been a while. We hope that all is well in the GA?

Olivia, what are you up to?

Flo and John, have a good one.

Carol, what is up?

Ross and Denise, stay safe.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

What am I doing???
Practicing so I can keep my Wizard had and cape! (=:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...