Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Concerned!

Music listening to: Vogue by Madonna

    It's Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning as soon as her feet hit the floor. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good this morning and  I will not have a smoothie this morning. Elise and I will be meeting Paula and Marty this morning for breakfast at "Teresa's Mosaic".

      Later this afternoon John will be here to care for Chris due to we are going to go to listen to the "Desert Voices" concert at the  ATC. We will be joined by Bobby.

      Rosemary will be here caring for Chris at 5:00pm. Elise,Bobby and I are going to the Outback for dinner. I hope that they have a good special to go along with my chicken wings, smile!

      Well, our trip to busy was an interesting one. It was a work visit. Ann (my sister-in-law) had a yard sale that went  fairly well. It had it's problems, but it worked out. The sale is still going on today.

      I had better check on Chris to see what he is up to. Have a good Sunday!
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, what is up?

Jane and John, how are you?

Flo and John, have a good one.

Monna, how are you?

Olivia, how are you?

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Mary and Bob, how are you?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Glad the trip worked out OK.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...