Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, the day is over here in the valley of the sun. It has been a pretty good day. I should have taken a nap but I didn't.

Elise and I watched a movie on DVD titled " November" it was good but weird. Elise prepared a homemade pizza that was very good. We got it down with a few cervazas. 

We also looked at " House of Cards" on Netflix" it is a very good series and I am sure we will be watching more of it.

Elise has hit the sheets early because she is not feeling well. She is not upright and she is reading a book.

I will calling it game over as well soon. I will check on Chris after Bobby has completed his shift.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. We are going to the movies in the afternoon. We will also be hosting a "Mahjongg game here in the evening. We will be joined by Bobby and Dena.

Well, we hope that your day was a good one?
Cheers..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, are you shaking yet? If not you should be.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, sleep well.

Dena, see you tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...