Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Bad

    Hump Day is here! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be putting feet to the floor soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and made from freshly ground beans. My banana, strawberry and whey smoothie is in the fridge calling my name. Bobby will be here mid-morning to care for Chris. We have a birthday party to go to at 11:00am this morning. It should be a lot of fun. It is for Lila one of the bidders and shufflers. She is a very nice lady, as a matter of fact I took her out on a date one evening. WooHoo!

     This evening Elise and I are going to visit Shoo and Stu for a rousing evening of "Mahjongg". We are going to play for money this time and I have honed my "Mahjongg" skills to perfection. Yeah, right! Smile.

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a wonderful Hump Day and be careful while you are out and about.
Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a slow day.

Loraine, that dessert that Elise brought back for me last night was very good. She is a sweetie I agree with you, but I only associate with special young ladies, right? WooHoo!

Jane and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, have plenty of coinage at the ready for this evening!

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Rosie, what is new down under?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

And you DO include me in that list of women you associate with, right?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...