Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Chillin'

Music listening to: Living In America by James Brown

     It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I don't think she will be doing the arise and shine thing too soon. Any plans for today?

     Coffee is good and my banana, chocolate and whey smoothie is so good, thick, rich and frosty. It is a bit cool this morning but that is not going to stay around to long for sure.

     Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. He will be here to care for Chris while we are on our very, very short stay at the DDC.

     Wish us luck on the slots. Have a great day!
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, thanks we will try to make the slots ring loudly. Cha Ching!

Jane and John, see you tomorrow evening.

Shoo and Stu, get your coins ready.  Mahjongg!

Flo and John, enjoy your special day.

1 comment:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...