Friday, June 14, 2013

TGIF!

Good Morning!            


Mood: Sore still!

Music listening to: Papa Don't Take No Mess by James Brown (classic R&B)

     TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Chris had a flood in his room this morning due to his catheter was not attached at all. What a way to start the day, eh? Any plans for today?

      The coffee is good and hot and my orange,banana and whey smoothie is in the fridge waiting on me. I have no plans for today except to take it slow and easy. Didn't sleep well at all last night due to being so sore and my back is still hurting. I could not find the right position to fall asleep in.

       Elise will be back home this evening and it will b good to see her. I have missed her a lot. I am going to load up the Tacoma with all of the boxes from the bed and I will take them to the dumpster.

      It is a hot one all ready here in the Old Pueblo. How is the weather in your neck of the woods? I just put out the flag out front for Flag Day. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great day.

      Tomorrow we will be meeting up with Jim, Loraine and Bobby. We will go out for dinner and then we will be playing "Wizard" here at our house. Loraine and I are still taunting each other about who the "Wizard Master is going to be. She is good but not as good as I am,(What!).

Later.........Jessie

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, I am ready for you. WooHoo!

Shoo and Stu,have a good one.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Liz, what is new?

Dena, how are you doing?

Flo and John, stay safe.



2 comments:

RORY said...

Try a heating pad on the back when you go to bed.

Loraine said...

You're right - WHAT??!?!!!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...