Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Howdy!

Howdy!

     Well, we are back from Chris's doctor's appointment and he is doing great. As a matter of fact my trip to the doctor this morning was excellent.

      My doctor was pleased and so was I. I think I need a beer or two to celebrate! What do you think? It is 98 degrees right now here in Tucson, but I am not complaining because it was 106 on Saturday. Whew!

      Elise is back at home and she updated me on Tangye. She is in her own room and that makes her happy. She has lost a lot of weight and she had developed some back issues that will require some rehab. It is all good news.

      Well, I had better get myself together for this evenings event of Jazz at Randolf Park. We are meeting Jane and John there.

Later.......Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...