Saturday, June 29, 2013

It's The Weekend

Good Morning!

Mood: Frisky

Music listening to: Papa Don't Take No Mess by James Brown

    It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and my banana, blueberry, peach, pineapple and whey smoothie is delicious. It is going to be a barn burner today here in the valley of Tucson. It is suppose to reach 114 degrees, and it is making it's way to it quickly.

     Elise and I had a very nice time at Happy Hour at La Parrilla Suiza. After cocktails we went to the "Live Theater Company" see the play " Lobby Hero" it was very, very good. After the play we went to Applebee's for a late dinner. Bobby was supposed to join us but he texted to cancel. The food was very good and the Long Island Iced Teas were excellent.

   We returned home and I checked on Chris. Elise hit the sheets to read. John will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemary will be here this evening to work her shift. We are going to the "Red Lobtster" for dinner this evening. We will be meeting up with Nancy and Jeff. We have not seen them in quite awhile.

    Well, I had better get busy. Enjoy the weekend and stay cool Tucsonians.
Later............Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good day.

Loraine, what is up?

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu,be careful.

Rosie, it was good to chat with you on Skype.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I had new wood siding put on my storage room so this morning I painted it. I was fortunate to be in the shade during the painting and the color was perfect - just what I wanted. Then I got to the fun part. I got to make salsa and vegetable stew for my meals next week. Love to cook!

Enjoy the dry heat before the humidity gets here.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...