Monday, June 24, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Beat Goes On by the Whispers

    It's a Monday! What's up? I started the day of at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is not making a sound. So she may not be getting up very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and hot and made from freshly ground beans. My strawberry and whey smoothie is in the fridge calling my name.

    I have an errand to run this morning but other than that nothing planned. We had a very nice breakfast at "Teresa's Mosaic" with Paula and Marty. It is always a pleasure to see them and to catch up on the latest news and events in our area.

    John arrived to care for Chris at 2:00pm he will care for Chris until 5:00pm when Rosemary arrives for her shift.

     Elise, Bobby and I went to the Temple of Music and Art to see the concert "Arizona Pride". Our mayor proclaimed 23 June 2013 as "Arizona Pride Day" here in Tucson.

     The Temple was packed to the gills. The groups who participated were Tucson's own "Desert Voices" and "Reveille Men's Chorus". Visiting groups were "Arizona Women in Tune", Phoenix Metropolitan Men's Chorus", and "Voices of the Desert".

    It was a very good concert that ended in all groups singing together. About 160 singers total. They received a much deserved standing ovation. 

    After the concert we headed for the "Outback" for dinner. The food was very good as usual and so were the "Walla be Darns". It was a good way to end a day here in the Old Pueblo.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great day.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, what is up?

Shoo and Stu, have a good day.

Olivia, how are you doing?

Rory,  I am waiting on the pic for my phone.

Flo and John, have a great day.

Rosie,what is new down under?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...