Monday, June 17, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!          
Top of the Space Needle in Seattle, Washington.


How was your day? It has been a pretty good one here in Tucson. Chris and I spent the day together and we watched some TV and we listened to some music. Chris is in a very good mood today.

I heard from Angelica and she is feeling much better today.I was working on "365 Days With Elise" and I ran out of black ink. Don't you just hate that? I will pick up some ink tomorrow when I am running a few errands.

Elise returned home and she prepared dinner. We had soup, sandwiches, red peppers, and baby carrots. The red pepper was from Rosemary, and it was very good.

We watched "House of Cards" on Netflix. It is a very good show. Elise is checking her email and I am caring for Chris this evening. We hope that your day was a good one?

Have a good night and a better tomorrow.
Addio.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Loraine, where are you?

Shoo and Stu, get plenty of rest.

Flo and John, have a good restful night.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Great photo! What a good looking couple!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...