Sunday, June 9, 2013

It's Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Get Ready by the Temptations (classic R&B)

     It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up soon caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and hot this morning. No smoothie today, I will miss it for sure. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris while we are away in Vegas.

      We will be heading for the airport shortly. Have a great day and we will chat at you when we return. We will have our  phones with us and our tablet to check our email.

      Wish us luck! Cha Ching!!

Cheers......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...