Saturday, June 29, 2013

Howdy!

Howdy!

    Well, the weekend is starting off in the wrong direction and I hope that it doesn't ruin the whole weekend.

     I am caring for Chris this morning due to I received a text message from John about and hour or so after his shift was suppose to start. He said that he was sick and that he was so sorry for the late contact.

     I am not going to respond to the text because I am going to see what else comes of it. I am very hard on some things and it is due to my upbringing and discipline's. This has changed my plans for this morning, but I know things happen but the being notified an hour later is a problem for me.

    We hope that your day goes well!
Later.......Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...