Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!   

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Gonna Get by Boney James

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am. Elise is really, really deep in her cave this morning. I believe she has never been this deep before. I hope that she makes it out soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and no smoothie today. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Elise and Chris will be getting a massage this morning from Donna. This afternoon Elise and I are going to have lunch with Lois and Lee. After lunch we are going to go to the movies at El Con Mall.

  This evening Rosemary will be here to care for Chris. We had a very nice time at Lila's birthday party at Las Margaritas. It was supposed to be at La Placita but it was closed due to a medical emergency.

  It was a very nice gathering for Lila. She is real lovely,classy lady. Bobby has been caring for Chris since 11:00am today. 

  We had a rousing good time with Shoo and Stu this evening. We meet up with them for a evening of fun, food, and "Mahjonng".

  Well, I have to admit that I didn't win a single game. I am blaming it on the sushi and wasabi. The wasabi was so good and hot that it clouded my playing skills. I think Shoo did that intentionally to throw my game off and it worked a little too well, smile!

  Everyone won except me, so you can see how I came to the conclusion. It was a great evening. 

  Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful Thursday and enjoy.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great day.

Loraine, have no fear you are at the top of that list don't you know?

Jane and John, have a good day.

Monna,how are you doing?

Shoo and Stu, thank you for a wonderful evening of fun,food,friends and wasabi (your secret weapon).

Flo and John, have a good one.

Lila the Birthday Girl!

Las Margaritas Menu

Good Looking Couple




Birthday Flowers

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Beautiful flowers - as well as beautiful Elise and Jessie!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...