Monday, June 17, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I'm So Into You by SWV

    It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be making that move very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and my banana, peach,orange and whey smoothie is extra thick this morning. What! I have no plans for today as of yet but it is a Monday! It feels pretty good this morning at 72 degrees her in mid-town Tucson.

    I am still trying to catch up on a few things. I will start to post about our stay in Vegas very soon. I am a bit concerned about Chris's caregiver Angelica. She was very sick last night while she was here with Chris. She did not look good at all. I will contact her this morning to see if she is feeling better.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Monday!
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, what are you up to today?

Jane and John, have a good day.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, have your coins ready. You will be departing with a few of them for sure.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...