Monday, June 3, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

    Well, the day is almost over. How was yours? Chris and I had a very good day of TV, music and a short walk in the heat.

     Elise returned home with news about Tangye. She has been sitting up in a chair and talking. She is going to be moved out of ICU and into a regular room. This is very good news.

     Elise and I prepared breakfast for dinner. It consisted of pancakes, eggs, sausages and plenty of hot coffee. We watched a movie with Chris titled " Minus Man". It was a weird one but good.

      I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is checking her email, scoring bridge cards, and playing a game on her desktop.

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great evening.
Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Loraine, sleep well and get plenty of it.

Jane and John, get some rest.

Liz, have a good time.

Flo and John, stay safe.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...