Monday, June 24, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, how was your day? It has been a pretty good one her in central Tucson. I didn't get a chance to get my errand completed today, but I will take care of it tomorrow.

Chris and I relaxed, listened to music, watched a little TV today. Too hot to be outside for too long. Elise prepared corn on the cob, baby carrots, sweet red peppers for dinner. It was very good. She wished that she had, had some cottage cheese to go along with it as well.

I am caring for Chris this evening. Elise has already hit the pillow. She is reading a book on her Kindle. I bet she is resting up for our short stay-cation at the DDC on Wednesday. We will be using our perks and pulling a few slots.

We hope that your day was a good one? Hey, I need to announce the my niece Sara broke her one record in the hammer throw in California a few days ago. She also set a new world record fro the hammer as well. We are very proud of her. We know that Sara and her brother Erik will do very well in Ireland at the World Police and Fireman's Games.

Cin cin......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, have a good night.

Jane and John,stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...