Friday, June 7, 2013

TGIF!

Good Morning!     


Mood: Defeated!

Music listening to: Bad by MJ

    TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but I bet she will be up and out this morning. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is very good made from freshly ground beans this morning. My orange and whey smoothie is extra thick this morning.

    We have not talked about what we are packing for Las Vegas yet. We leave on Sunday. Cha Ching!!!!!
Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

     We are going to have dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean". Can you say "T-bone" we will for sure. We will have a carafe of room temperature Burgundy as well.I can taste it now. Smile!

     We are going to play a few more rounds of "Mahjongg" with Bobby today to make sure Elise and Bobby have the skills to tackle Elaine next week.

     Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful day.
Later........Jessie and Elise.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great day.

Loraine, keep on practicing.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Claudia, any plans for the weekend?

Liz, what's up?

Carol,where are you?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Dena, we are out to get you!

Rosie, what is new down under?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...