Thursday, June 13, 2013

Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!

How are things going for you so far? It is a real scorcher out today. I have heard from Elise many times today and it is good to know that she has not forgotten me, smile.

I have been presented with an issue that I don't care to much for and I will need to talk with Elise about it when she returns home.

I am going to try to take a short nap if I can. My back is really hurting from all of the lifting and bending I did putting the new bed together. The bed is nice and it was worth the temporary pain. Whomever stays in "Do Drop Inn" room #2 is in for a treat.

I hope all is well around your way?
Later.......Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...