Sunday, June 2, 2013

It's A Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Grateful!

Music listening to: Gonna Have a Funky Good Time by James Brown (classic R&B)

     It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is caring for Chris today. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is nice and hot. No smoothie today due to we are going to the "Egg Connection" for a hardy breakfast.

      Elise and I enjoyed the movie " Company That You Keep" it was very,very good, with many great actors.

      Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise and I are going to Reid Park for the final "Pops Concert". We will have our bottle of course, chicken, potato salad, and backed beans.

      Well, "365 Days With Elise" for June is in full swing and I am enjoying writing it. So if any of you Tucsonians happened to see Elise out and about and she does or says something that you think might be good for the book let me know, OK? A picture would be great.

       Well, I had better get busy and find something to get into.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, I have you trained now don't I? Yep, you hone those "Wizard" skills because you will be giving up the hat and cape for sure. NO doubt about it! Wicked smile!

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, be careful.

Olivia, have a good day in the GA.

Jerome, what did you do on your b-day?

Carol, what is up?

Liz, how are you guys?

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Ross and Denise, what is new down under?

Rosie, how are things in Aussieland?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Like I've said before, those overconfident folks fall hardest. We'll see!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...