Buongiorno!
Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Red Light Special! Rummied!
Music listening to: Star Island a Book on CD!
Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?
We just got back from having a good breakfast at "Gus Balons", the food was as good as ever.
We dropped this rock at "Gus Balons". Enjoy!
My shorty has prepped a rock for her next creation.
My playmate just left for her haircut and mani-pedi appointment.
We will be hitting up the "Loft" to see the movie "Primetime". The previews looked very good.
Well, yesterday's "Writing Group" meeting was a success. Here take a look.
We will be dining on takeaway from "Leos" this evening. Yes, we will down a few margaritas for sure.
Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Today's challenge word is (lento). I am going to take it (lento) today. How about you fidanzata?
Ciao...Jessie and Elise










1 comment:
Buongiorno fidanzata. Buon giovedi!
"Dio da le noci, ma non li spezza".
Franz Kafka
Post a Comment