Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, MARY


THANK YOU, DONNA


BE A WINNER

Mood: Relaxed! Baked! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to:  The Good Wife a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is good Costa Rica Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded us that Azalya has a vet appointment this morning.  I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My playmate will be taking a walk this morning. Later this afternoon she will be going to her weekly (bridge) game.

I will continue to look at things to do in every city that we stop in on our Midwest vacay that is coming up fast.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge question is (Cosa c e di nuovo con te,  fidanzata?)

Ciao...Jessie con Elise

 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Martedi Tacos!

"Non e la montagna che conquistiamo ma noi stessi".
Edmund Hillary

Loraine said...

È semplicemente la vita. Ogni giorno è un giorno nuovo.

«Ciò che sta alle nostre spalle e ciò che ci attende sono questioni di poco conto rispetto a ciò che è dentro di noi.» Ralph Waldo Emerson

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, MARY THANK YOU, DONNA BE A WINNER Mood: Relaxed! Baked! Gummied! Rummied! Music listening to:  The Good Wife a Book o...