Thursday, October 8, 2026

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



THANK YOU, DONNA

THANK YOU, SISTER JET


THANK YOU, MARY

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Good Wife a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

We enjoyed a good breakfast at "Gus Balons" and it was packed this morning.

I just got back from running a couple of errands over on the eastside.

Here is the rock that we dropped off at "Gus Balons".




IN THE HOOD

My playmate is out getting a massage from Brenda. She will be getting her froyo fix for sure. Later she has a doctor's appointment. After that we will hit up "Leos" for some takeaway for dinner. Yes, margaritas will be available. Ole'

We saw the movie " Heart of the Beast", this is excellent movie.

Well, here is what "Chefs Day" looked like. Enjoy!


CHEF DAY









CHICKEN PIZZAIOLA


JACK AND COKE


Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word (sono cotto). I felt this way this morning. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! THANK YOU, DONNA THANK YOU, SISTER JET THANK YOU, MARY Mood: Content! Music listening to: The Good Wife a Book on CD! Buon ...