Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Casanova by the O'Jays

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so that means she will be up and out very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is great this morning and my banana, cantaloupe and whey smootie is very good, thick and frosty. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I will be listening to lecture #12 of my course today. So I may have a question or two for you to help me with.

    I have my suitcase out and ready to throw a few things in for our stay-cation at the DDC tomorrow. We are looking forward to it and winning big!

    Well, "365 Days With Elise" is coming along very well. I am still having a great time doing this. Well, I better get busy with Chris. Have a great day.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a nice one.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, what's up?

Shoo and Stu, how are you?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...