Friday, June 7, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, the day is just about over. How was yours? Elise and I just got back from having dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean". We both had the T-bone special and it is was very good. Of course we shared a carafe of room temperature Burgundy.

At 1:00pm  we played a spirited game of Mahjongg. Elise, Bobby and I were going at it. I came out the victor with 2 wins, Elise zero and Bobby zero. I was hoping for a third win so I could match Dena's record of yesterday, but no luck. The third game was a bust nobody won. It was a lot of fun!

After we returned from "Cody's we watched "House of Cards" and "Assumed" on Netflix. They both are really good.

We still have not packed yet for our trip to Vegas. Our suitcases are out and waiting to be filled. We will get it done tomorrow for sure.

We hope that your TGIF was a good one? Have a good night and a better tomorrow.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet sleep well.

Loraine, lookout for those hugs. Be ready!

Jane and John, have a good night.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John, have a good weekend.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...