Friday, June 21, 2013

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Annoyed!

Music listening to: Good Man by India Irie

     TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good this morning. Once again no smoothie for today. Elise and I are going out for breakfast this morning at "Gus Balones". So no smoothie today.

     We will be heading for Bisbee after breakfast. Bobby will be here caring for Chris. We will return tomorrow. I am a bit annoyed about this trip due to the reason for going is not going to happen. Elise is not happy either because the hotel reservations have been made, the caregivers are in place for Chris. Not good at all. I have the mind-set of (plan your work and work your plan).

     Well, I had better get busy. Have a good TGIF and enjoy.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, behave! What am I saying? Smile!

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John, what is new?

Rosie, what is new down under?

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Sis, have a good weekend in the GA.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hope you enjoy the cooler weather in Bisbee.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...