Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!     


Mood: Naughty! Just a little!

Music listening to: Shine by Boney James

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and hot. No smoothie for me this morning, yes you are reading this right. I am going to breakfast this morning with Elise and Bobby. We are going to "Gus Balones". I will be saying pork chops please! I haven't had one in a very long time.

    I will be a bachelor until Friday evening. Elise will be going to visit Elaine in the Phoenix area. Bobby is going along with her so he can meet Elaine. It should be a Mahjongg fest going on there.

    So I will be here looking for trouble. I have gotten many warnings from my dear friends telling me to behave while Elise is away. I have given it some thought and I will control the raging party animal that lurks within. I will be like the "Hulk", you don't want to see my other side. So don't tempt me so I can keep the party animal at bay, but if you do be prepared to feel my wrath, smile!

   I have a few chores that need to be done and I need to go to the DDC to pick up our perks. I will pick the perks up when one of the caregivers is on shift.

   Well, I had better get busy and get ready for breakfast. Keep in mind that Elise and I are always together so I may need a sponser to keep me on the right track, smile!

Later........Jessie (naughty guy!)

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, how are you doing?

Jane and John, enjoy your trip.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Shoo, stay safe in Cali.

Mary and Bob, what's up?

Monna, how are you?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Rosie, what is new down under?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...