Friday, July 31, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



THANK YOU, DONNA

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Stingray Smooth Jazz!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? It is a nice, partly cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I will be grinding up coffee beans today.

Alexa, said that I don't have any tasks to complete today, but I do have to make a trip to the Ufficio Postale.

I will start a new rock today, and my playmate has a rock prepped and ready to be painted.

I am about to do my Core session shortly. My shorty will be going to Himmel Park this morning for her Tai Chi class. After that she will hit the pool. I am sure that she will hit up Frozen Delight to get her froyo fix.

I only received a partial issue of my order from Naked Wines yesterday. So, I contacted the company last night and complained. So, that means I may be staying home just in case the deliver is today.

If that is the case, we may play some more "Wii" games today.

Well, I had better get to it post haste. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (chissa?). (Chissa?), when it will rain again. Can you guess fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ti piace quello di venerdi?

"Se riesci a ballare, as essere libero e a non sentirti in imbarazzo, puoi governare il mondo".
Amy Poehler

Loraine said...

Le previsioni meteo danno pioggia per la prossima settimana. Farò una danza della pioggia in giardino, indossando nient'altro che anelli alle dita e campanellini alle dita dei piedi. Ho. Ho.

È nell'imbarazzo che avviene la crescita.
Jaylen Brown

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Content! Music listening to: Stingray Smooth Jazz! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? It is a nice,...