Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



THANK YOU,DONNA


THANK YOU, MARY

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Stingray Smooth Jazz!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day! How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the Garden District. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be crazy busy for us.

I have an early visit to the (ufficio medico). I have to get some bloodwork done for my appointment in August. Routine draw.

My playmate will be making her way to "Himmel Park" this morning for her "Tai Chi" class. After that she will hit the pool.

In a bit I am going to get a (Core) session in for today.

Today we are going to Park Place Mall to see the movie "Odyssey" it is going to be a good and it is over two hours long.

This evening we are going to (O Sushi) for dinner. We will be meeting up with Bev and David. Can you say California Roll? I will for sure with plenty of Wasabi.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (finestra). I am looking out the (finestra) watching the birds fly around. Do you do that sometimes fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Avete dormito bene?

"Fatto e meglio che perfetto".
Sheryl Sandberg

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU,DONNA THANK YOU, MARY Mood: Content! Music listening to: Stingray Smooth Jazz! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day! How are you ...