Thursday, July 30, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Captivated a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? It is a nice, partly sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be downed at "Bread and Butter", along with a good breakfast. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

I just completed my Chair Tai Chi session. It was killer, smile! Tomorrow I will have a Core session.

I will prep a new rock for painting and so will my playmate. Here are the latest rock creations. Enjoy!



MY LATEST ROCK


ELISE'S LATEST ROCK

We played "Wii" games yesterday. We bowled and we drove race cars in Mario Kart. We did not do well with the cars. We keep running into other cars, small creatures and wall. Lots of fun, and we will get better at it.

My playmate is meeting up with her friend and team teacher Nancy at the "Cheesecake Factory" for lunch.

We will be dining on takeaway from "Leos" for dinner. Yes, we will enjoy a few margaritas.

Here are a few more pictures from our stay in Maricopa and Phoenix.








Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (affascinante). My fidanzata and girlfriends are (affascinante). Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa fai questo giovedi?

"Per ogni minuto in cui sei arrabbiato, perdi sessanta secondi di felicita".
Ralph Waldo

Loraine said...

Sì, le donne sono affascinanti!
"Non sarai punito per la tua rabbia, sarai punito dalla tua rabbia." – Buddha

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, MARY THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Content! Music listening to:  Something to Hide a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday...