Monday, July 27, 2026

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!





Hey, desert dwellers where is the rain?  Are you staying hydrated?

I just got back from taking care of my tasks for today. I was out too long, and I feel myself starting to melt. Yes, fidanzata and girlfriends (sugar) melts, smile!

My playmate is out swimming, and I am sure that she will get her froyo fix before she returns home.

On a sad note. We were informed this morning that my playmates longtime friend and principal at the school she worked at passed away this morning in hospice. His name was Charles. We send out our deepest condolences to the family at this trying time. Charles was dealing with Parkinsons.

Azalya is cooling it in the (Man Cave.) I need to check her water and food supply.

I completed my (Core) workout and it is killer when you have missed a couple of days.

Enjoy the day.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! Hey, desert dwellers where is the rain?  Are you staying hydrated? I just got back from taking care of my tasks for today. ...