Thursday, July 30, 2026

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Hey, desert dweller how are you doing? It is smoking hot outside, and it is only noon.

We enjoyed a good breakfast at "Bread and Butter" as usual.

BREAKFAST SANDWICH



MIA MOGLIE LOVES OATMEAL WITH ALL OF THE FIXIN'S

DROPPED AT BREAD AND BUTTER

I am at home listening to some "Contemporary Jazz". Just chillin'.

I am waiting on FedEx to deliver my wine order from Naked Wines". We are just about out of the secret weapon we always take to my girlfriend's house when we play Rumi Kube.

My shorty just left for the "Cheesecake Factory" to meet up with Nancy for lunch.

As soon as the wine delivery is made, I will be going to "Reid Park to drop off some recycling.

I am going to prep a new rock for painting shortly.

DROPPED IN THE HOOD
 

Stay safe and stay hydrated. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! Hey, desert dweller how are you doing? It is smoking hot outside, and it is only noon. We enjoyed a good breakfast at ...