Buongiorno!
Mood: Content!
Music listening to: Entranced a Book on CD!
Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? It is a mostly cloudy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?
The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.
I just completed my Chair Yoga session this morning. Whew! Tomorrow will be a Core Day.
My playmate is working on her latest rock. Here is my latest rock creation. I will prep a new rock for painting today.
My shorty will be walking the mall and getting her froyo fix before she attends her weekly (bridge) game.
I need to add some ink to the printer sometime today. I also should charge up the side Ring camera.
I will research for hotels in Pueblo, New Mexico for our October vacay.
This weekend we will be staying in Maricopa at "Ak-Chin Casino and Resort. We haven't been to a casino in a bit. We will be using my player perks for this stay. Hopefully we can make the Keno Slots Cha Ching! We will be visiting JT and Nate on Saturday for dinner and to see the new home they bought. I am sure that we will take in a movie or two while we are there.
Well, I had better get this day rolling along. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
I had a good chat my girlfriend Edwina yesterday. She is doing well.
Today's challenge word is (notiza). Any (notiza) from around your way, fidanzata?
Ciao...Jessie and Elise



1 comment:
Buongiorno fidanzata. Hai dei Tacos?
"Elimina il negativo; accentuare il positivo".
Donna Karan
Post a Comment