Buongiorno!
Mood: Content!
Music listening to: Entranced a Book on CD!
Buon Domenica! How are you doing? It is a nice, mostly cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson. Any plans for today?
The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one.
I prepped a new rock for painting, and my shorty has a rock in the waiting to be painted. I will be dropping rocks out in the hood later this morning.
We played "Wii" games yesterday and it was not our best. Next time we will do better for sure.
We will be visiting my girlfriend Shoo Shoo for a "Rumi Kube Fest". She is in for a good proper spanking and she knows it. I gave her plenty of warning of what is heading her way. We will provide this evening's dinner. Of course, the secret weapon will be presented to assure that I am the victor.
We have had some changes to our upcoming vacay. I will be doing some research for a place to stay in Nebraska.
Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Today's challenge word is (la relazione). My (la relazione) with my fidanzata and girlfriends is special. Do you agree fidanzata?
Ciao...Jessie and Elise



2 comments:
Biuongiorno fidanzata. Come sara la tua domenica?
"L' unica volta che fallischi e quando cadi e rimani giu".
Stephen Richards
Sono d'accordo: hai rapporti speciali con tutte le donne della tua vita.
"Non cercare di avere successo, ma piuttosto di essere di valore." – Albert Einstein
Post a Comment