Thursday, June 8, 2023

Buona Sera!

 Buona Sera!




How was your day? It has been a good one here in Midtown Tucson. Did you get any sudden bursts of wind today, Tucsonan's?

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had bacon, eggs, hash browns, and toast. It was delicious! We watched "NCIS" on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip I will give him some yogurt for dessert. My shorty is in the main house working on a Covid puzzle. We didn't get around to playing "Wii "games today, but we will tomorrow. 

I am really having a good time with this Photo app. I want to tell thank my (fidanzata), and my sister Marcie for sending photos for me to work with. Thank a million! (Mille grazie).

Well, I am going to hit the (jacuzzi) in a bit. Woo-hoo! Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for TGIF! I will chat at you later.

On Saturday I will be giving my (fidanzata) a good spanking or she will give me one. Yes, it is a "Wizard Fest". My fidanzata and Capo Jim our hosting this beat-down. We will be having dinner at "El Sur". Will there be margaritas? Is it hot in the desert or freddo in Alaska? Get ready fidanzata. 

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob, I hope that air clears up soon from the fires in Canada.

Loraine said...

Inizia a prepararti per le tue sconfitte sabato. Ciò significa che hai bisogno di una buona notte di riposo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...