Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! DQ'd! Rummied!

Music listening to: Sting a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a hot, mostly cloudy morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I will start off making a trip out on the airbase. Chris the iRobot will be coming out to clean the main house carpet.

 I fired up the (jacuzzi) this morning so it will be ready for me to take a dip.

I will be prepping a new rock for painting today. My playmate is still working on her latest rock. Once she has completed it, I will drop them in the hood.


I will be working on a few more fun pictures today if time allows.


20 JUN (IO)


20 JUN SISTER MARCIE



20 JUN CAPO JIM



Hey, tomorrow evening I will be giving my girlfriend Shoo Shoo a good thrashing. Yes, we are hosting a "Rumi Kube Fest" here. It will be like when I gave my fidanzata a good spanking at "Wizard", without a doubt. Are you ready Shoo?

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Hey, we got rained on early this morning. We even had thunderboomers. The rain smell was very refreshing. Hopefully we will get more today. I need to buy some new flip flops for sure.

Today's challenge word is (aquila). I will have my (aquila) eye open wide so I can prepare for the conquest of my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. Sounds like Deja vu, eh fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Il tuo occhio d'aquila è messo a punto questo mese. Aspetterò i risultati della sfida di stasera.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...