Friday, June 2, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




The day is over. How was yours? It has been a pretty good today. I cared for Chris, and we had a good time today.

My shorty and I played "Wii" games this afternoon and it was a lot of fun, up until we played "Golf". We both were terrible.

Chris and I watched a couple of horror movies on "Roku TV".  We loved them.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had bacon, eggs, toast and hash brown. It was all good. We watched "NCIS" on "Paramount TV" with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is downing his supplemental drip and he is watching TV. I will give him some pudding for dessert.

As soon as I get Chris relaxed and settled, I am going to dive into the (jacuzzi) for a bit.

Hey, tomorrow is going to be Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be in the (cucina) burning again. We will be preparing a salad and "Chicken Coq au Vin". My Sous will select the perfect libation to go along with the meal. This meal was a gift from my (fidanzata e Capo Jim) for my birthday. It is going to be delicious.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for the weekend. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sogni d'oro

Jessie said...

E tu!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...